Maroubra Shopping Village
3 Meagher Avenue
+61 2 8565 9227
|Sunday|| 07:00am — 10:00pm |
|Monday|| 07:00am — 10:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:00am — 10:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:00am — 10:00pm |
|Thursday|| 07:00am — 10:00pm |
|Friday|| 07:00am — 10:00pm |
|Saturday|| 07:00am — 10:00pm |
Reviews of Woolworths Maroubra Beach
- Jeremy Lee Added February 09, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★My local. Its average & probably doesnt have what you actually need. Prefer mato but the shopping centre is convenient always has parking.
- Brendon Harper Added January 31, 2020★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆Now Woolies Metro. Less of the stuff you want and more of the stuff you don’t!
Staff are nice though and there’s no other grocery store close by...
- Haley Schirrmacher Wells Added January 25, 2020★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Used to be my families favourite shop. We have been loyal customers for 6 years now but since this new renovation we will no longer be going back. The layout isn't great but mostly disappointed by the stock. It no longer stocks basics or any of the foods we buy. So upsetting
- Chris Jolly Added January 23, 2020★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆We used to go here quite often. It was easier than Hillsdale, Eastgardens, or Maroubra Junction, however, since the refit I'm finding that the stock options have been woefully inadequate. Yes, there's a cafe and that seems nice, but I'm usually just there to shop and for some products you cannot buy brands other than select (i.e. their own brand). This is already bad at most woollies but it was horrible here. Doubt I'll come back often, if at all.
- Mani Germer Added January 22, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Small local wools, convenient if you're just at the beach and need some snacks and party food. Good parking too.
Share this page
Today's weather in Maroubra NSW
10:00 19 ℃ 1015 hPa 73 % 3 m/s 13:00 20 ℃ 1013 hPa 68 % 5 m/s 16:00 20 ℃ 1013 hPa 77 % 7 m/s 19:00 20 ℃ 1015 hPa 85 % 6 m/s 22:00 19 ℃ 1015 hPa 87 % 5 m/s